Digital Marketing Manager – Cardiff
Freshwater is looking for an exceptional candidate to work in its digital team, with experience of implementing a full range of digital marketing techniques including SEO, PPC, social media advertising and digital content optimisation.
Working with clients across the UK, you will be the first point of contact for both B2C and B2B clients across a range of sectors. Your role will be to help identify clients’ digital needs and to define the overall digital vision, objectives and KPIs for each campaign or project.
Working alongside Freshwater’s digital marketing and content teams, you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and rollout of digital strategies, and monitoring live campaigns, measuring results and compiling evaluation reports for the line manager and clients. You will be hands on with SEO and PPC campaigns, help to create engaging online content which generates results, and work with Freshwater’s developers and designers on website and email marketing projects.
We’re looking for someone who has a genuine passion for digital and who keeps up-to-date with the latest trends and industry developments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to a degree level, preferably in mathematics, marketing or a related subject
- Have at least four years’ industry experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Have a detailed understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Search Console
- Be experienced in devising and implementing search, display and social media advertising campaigns
- Understand social media engagement, measurement and monitoring tools
- Understand on and off page technical SEO
- Be familiar with insight and intelligence tools such as Hitwise, Searchmetrics, Moz, Linkdex
- Preferably have an understanding of basic UX and experience of MVT / A/B testing tools and goals
- Have experience of managing large digital marketing budgets and reporting on ROI
- Be able to demonstrate strong numerical and analytical skills
- Have line management experience, be self-motivated and have strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with, and influence, senior stakeholders
As an employee you can enjoy:
- A competitive package — salary and pension scheme
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews with structured career trajectory mapped for talented employees
- Excellent holiday entitlement — up to 26 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and flexible working over the Christmas and New Year period
- The social side of Freshwater — a dazzling all paid party at Christmas along with regular paid for social events, special celebrations for milestone birthdays and length of service
- Commitment to CPD — a generous training budget, a leadership and management programme and funding for Welsh language lessons, professional qualifications and support masters
- Membership – fully paid annual membership of a relevant industry body e.g. CIM or CIPR
- Flexible working — as a caring employer we work to the needs of our clients and our people, adapting working times if needed
- Casual Fridays dress code — we encourage casual dress on a Friday (with formal office attire for meetings and pitches)
- Opportunity to work in and travel to our state of the art London offices in Farringdon
- Annual full team away days and paid-for networking events at sports and entertainment events throughout the UK
If you’re genuinely passionate about digital and looking for a role that will challenge, excite, and inspire you, get in touch.
If you would like to join our dynamic agency then please complete our application form below and return it to Sarah Whittle, Head of HR via email@example.com.
To download an application form (PDF Version) CLICK HERE
To download an application form (WORD Version) CLICK HERE
Freshwater UK aims to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified or eligible people regardless of gender, race, sexuality, religion, age or disability.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 19th October 2017