PPC Manager – Cardiff
Competitive salary & benefits
Freshwater is looking for an exceptional candidate to work in its digital team, with expertise specifically in PPC management.
Working with clients across the UK, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and management of both B2C and B2B PPC campaigns across a range of competitive sectors.
Your role will be to devise and implement PPC campaigns across Google and Bing, working within clients’ budgets to meet their objectives and deliver against KPIs.
You will be responsible for end-to-end management of PPC campaigns, from keyword research, copy development and ad set up, to monitoring, optimisation and bid management. You will also be responsible for producing regular analysis of campaigns, reporting internally and to clients on the performance of campaigns against KIPs, and presenting recommendations for campaign improvement.
Key to the role is a proven ability to fully understand clients’ needs and audiences, and to grasp clearly what triggers sales of their products and services.
The ideal candidate will:
- Competence and solid experience in managing PPC campaigns
- Ideally have experience of working in an agency
- Be analytical, and have strong numerical skills but demonstrate creativity
- Have excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Be experienced in using third-party bid management platforms (DoubleClick)
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large data sets
- Possess good time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced marketing department
- Be a competent communicator with strong writing skills
- Be comfortable working autonomously on client briefs
- Be highly organised and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Preferably have a knowledge of Hitwise, though this not essential
- Preferably be Google AdWords certified, though this not essential
- Ideally have a wider knowledge of paid-for digital marketing, including social media advertising across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
As an employee you can enjoy:
- A competitive package — salary and pension scheme
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews with structured career trajectory mapped for talented employees
- Excellent holiday entitlement — up to 26 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and flexible working over the Christmas and New Year period
- The social side of Freshwater — a dazzling all paid party at Christmas along with regular paid for social events, special celebrations for milestone birthdays and length of service
- Commitment to CPD — a generous training budget, a leadership and management programme and funding for Welsh language lessons, professional qualifications and support masters
- Membership – fully paid annual membership of a relevant industry body e.g. CIM or CIPR
- Flexible working — as a caring employer we work to the needs of our clients and our people, adapting working times if needed
- Casual Fridays dress code — we encourage casual dress on a Friday (with formal office attire for meetings and pitches)
- Opportunity to work in and travel to our state of the art London offices in Farringdon
- Annual full team away days and paid-for networking events at sports and entertainment events throughout the UK
We’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and trends across paid digital marketing. If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to join our dynamic agency then please complete our application form below and return it with your C.V., to Sarah Whittle, Head of HR via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download an application form (PDF Version) CLICK HERE
To download an application form (WORD Version) CLICK HERE
Freshwater UK aims to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified or eligible people regardless of gender, race, sexuality, religion, age or disability.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th December 2017