Transport and Infrastructure Political and Media Monitoring Service
Daily e-briefings, industry events calendar and political updates to keep you abreast of sector news
Specialising in transport and infrastructure, Freshwater provides an unrivalled political, parliamentary and industry monitoring service to arm you with the resources required to stay ahead of your competitors and abreast of an ever-changing political landscape.
Our dedicated and expert monitoring team, with a UK-wide presence, can track, communicate and analyse political developments, whether they be in Westminster, Holyrood, the Senedd or Stormont – or in city regions and local governments throughout the United Kingdom.
A Transport and Infrastructure Political and Media Monitoring Service subscription includes:
- Daily e-briefings produced by our specialist Public Affairs team, delivered to your inbox before 9.30 every weekday morning
- Round-up of the most relevant news covering national and local government, regulatory bodies, industry groups, media, campaign organisations and more
- Comprehensive calendar of key political and industry events, updated every day
- A Consultation Tracker which keeps you notified of calls for evidence
- Ad-hoc briefings on major political events including annual Budget announcements, Autumn Statements, Cabinet reshuffles, General Election manifestos, key Government bills, national policy statements and more
- Plus… White label report available – receive the report branded with your logo and ready to share with your colleagues
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 067 1597Client experience