To bring you up to speed on Twitter and help you start using it in the right way, we have developed a one-day beginner’s guide that combines theory and strategy with plenty of hands-on practice.
This Twitter training course will teach the nuts and bolts of using Twitter, as participants set up their Twitter accounts in the session, develop a Twitter strategy, and start using it straight away – with confidence, and a clear purpose. As always, the content of the course will be tailored to simulate real-life situations and with your company’s wider communications strategy in mind.
On this course, participants will:
- Learn how to use Twitter to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and the public
- Set up their own Twitter account with an effective bio and branding
- Learn the language and etiquette of Twitter – @, DM, RT, hashtags
- Write effective tweets, understand how often to send them and the tone to use
- Strategically use links, photos and using URL shorteners
- Understand who to follow and how to grow a following
- Use Twitter safely by following legal and corporate guidelines
- Follow relevant conversations and trends, and use the search mechanism to meet objectives
- Take away a copy of ‘The Essential Twitter Glossary’
- Understand how to measure progress and take their Twitter strategy further