On this fun and interactive Public Speaking Training course, participants will have the chance to practice both impromptu speaking and prepared speeches in a safe and supportive environment.
- Understand your audience and what motivates them
- Pick up techniques on pacing, vocal variety and body language
- Learn how to use visual aids to best effect
- Master the art of impromptu speaking under pressure
- Practice script writing and learn about speech structures
- Get tips on using humour and anecdotes to bring your speech to life
- Learn how to control nerves and use the adrenaline to enhance your performance
For this course we use a combination of theory, practical exercises, video play-back and analysis. Participants will practice both prepared speeches and impromptu speaking in front of each other in a fun and informal environment.
As always, the content of the course will be tailored to simulate real-life situations and with your company’s wider communications strategy in mind.