Focused firmly on achieving key presentation objectives, this training will explore how to structure and deliver a presentation that gets the right message across, in the right way, in order to elicit the desired response from the audience. Participants will learn about presentation structure, content and visual aids, and pick up key powerful presenting skills including pitch, pace, body language and other key techniques.
During this course participants will:
- Successfully identify what action your presentation seeks from the audience, and get the response you want
- Effectively build your key message into the structure of your presentation
- Practice using vocal variety, pitch and pace to enhance your message
- Learn how to manage your nerves and ensure a confident delivery
- Understand your audience and what motivates them
- Learn how to adapt your style and body language for small audiences versus large audiences
- Discover the secret preparation you can do for dazzling “off the cuff” speech
This course uses a combination of theory, practical exercises, video play-back and analysis.
Participants will take away a comprehensive course training manual and a video copy of their recorded presentations on a memory stick. They’ll also have access to our free follow-up mentoring support service for up to twelve months after the training.